1. When people like you, they don’t judge you for doing bad, they go the extra mile to help you recover, but when they dislike you, they labour to see evil in every good you do
2. Whatever you do, if a spirit is not backing you your market will not sale even if the greatest of men are supporting and promoting you.
3. We (preachers) don’t always practice what we preach…the message is always greater than the messenger. Don’t put your trust in the messenger, but in the sender
4. People love success more than they love people. Learn to differentiate between those who love WHO you are to those who love WHAT you have
5. Anytime we are desperately looking for man’s help it is because we have lost the discipline to sit down and seek the face of God
6. Hanging around great men does not equal greatness. Taking responsibility and paying your own price is the only assurance to your greatness.
7. It is possible to do the work of God without the love of God in your heart. Sad.
8. Don’t let anyone stop you from celebrating the little you have achieved, no one will give you their achievement.
So what did you learn in 2020?
Make 2021 a better year for you and others with the lessons of 2020.
#I SEE A CITY👑🏫🌍